Sunday 10 June 2007

What a Lovely Day!

Its been a lovely day so far today. A lovely sleep in to kick things off...mmm! Unfortunately, it did get interrupted by Simon phoning me from work, but it was 12 midday, so I suppose he can be excused for dragging me out of my slumbers!

Next, a lovely latte, accompanied by Big Brothers Little Brother and a chat with my lovely friend Feebee. We've not spoken for AGES, so needed a good gossip and a catch up. 2 cups of tea, 3 rich tea biscuits and 2 fig rolls later, we had clocked up 3 hours on the phone! Chatting to Feebee always cheers me up, as her life seems to lurch from one saga to another!

After we had finally run out of ways to describe the BB housemates, we decided we had better stop chatting and do something a bit more constructive, so for me it was a bit of browsing and buying from ebay!

I'm hoping to be able to do a bit of craft this afternoon, but having had such a lazy day so far, I don't know if I can summon up the creative energy needed! I need to have a look at some card sketches for inspiration.....but then again, Eastenders is on in 20 minutes...!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Less chat, more craft young lady!