Friday 15 June 2007

Published On Di Hickman's Blog!

This is a few days later than I had planned, but better late than never! I am really chuffed with myself as the card sketch I sent in for the Di Hickman weekly challenge http://dihickman.blogspot.com/index.html
was published on her blog on Wednesday! Its the first time I've submitted to her, but she was really supportive and encouraging, so I thought it was about time I gave it a go! Here is my offering, complete with sketch:




Other fantastic news this week is the lovely Lori has been asked to submit some of her fab scrapping works to be published on a website! This is great for her, and I'm dead pleased! The site is still under construction, but at least they have got their priorities right and got the LO's! As soon as I get the details I'll put them on here.

Right, off to check out what those lovely DCM's have in store for us this Friday!

1 comment:

Spot-On said...

beautiful and fun card! Loved it!
TFS!