Friday 8 June 2007

DCM Challenge - w/c 8th June

Here are the details for the DCM challenge this week, with my offering underneath! Unfortunately, the photo isn't the best, so please excuse it! I really enjoyed this one, it was lighthearted and fun - just as craft should be!


Hi it's Keryn here and it's my turn to set the dare this week. This time I asked my family for ideas for this weeks dare and the best amongst a lot of ideas including power tools etc, etc was Lachlan's ideas for Space. It's been his topic at school this term. (Lachlan is seven and in Year 3). To make in a little easier on you all I've called it Celestial to also include horoscopes as well as planets, spaceships, stars, suns etc. How you use these items is up to you.



19 comments:

Fiona Carter said...

Love this, it is so fun, love the little green face peeking through.

Cheers

Fiona
x

Lynne said...

Wow - you are quick off the mark today.

How cute is your card - it's amazing. I love the little Spock wave from the window, fab.

Leigh said...

awww I love your little alien, great card.

Kathy said...

Oh this is fun - I would have loved to have made something like this!

Rachel said...

fab love the little alien

Lythan said...

that is so coolio. What a great idea to have your alien peeking out of two windows!

Di said...

This is so clever - I love being able to see the little green man through the space ship windows. It's cute and fun.

Di

Angelnorth said...

Oh, isn't that funny - we've both used joggle eyes for our alien! Love the way yours is peeping out of the window and waving - great stuff!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabby fun card, I love the martians, so cool.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Really cute and a lot of fun!

Paula J Atkinson said...

thanks for the lovely comment on my gallery blog. I am still adding to it as I have made lots of minibooks over the last two years.
I also have masses of cards to add to a slideshow & then my layouts. It seems to make sense to keep them all in one place!!

Sarah said...

Great card, I love the little alien!

Gillian said...

heeeheee...TOOO CUTE!
what a fun little alien..love him! Great to have you playing along again :O)

Rika said...

Love this!

Nina Grann said...

Great card, real fun

Louly said...

Really cute, what a unique card, love it.

Dolly Mixtures said...

Very nice! Love the laittle alien peeking out!
Angela

Sheila said...

What a cute and fun card

Jo said...

Fab card, it is so cool, a really fun card!
jo xx