Friday 6 April 2007

How Long????!!!!

I can't believe it's so long since I was last here! Where did March go??!!!

Well, actually, March passed in a whirl of birthdays, hospital visits, hospital appointments, more birthdays, hospital admissions...and another birthday! So, it didn't leave much of March left for me to get on here!

But! I haven't been idle, dear reader, no way. Cards and crafts continue to be made...sort of! My 'mojo' decided to leave the country and deserted me in times of need! It was a bit of a struggle trying to create when there was more chance of finding a swimming pool in the Sahara than there was me finding an idea!

Anyway, the problem seems to have been solved, so I'm able to show you an example of one of the projects I've managed to come up with....




This was made by request, and seems to have sparked off a mini 'shaker' card revolution! I have been asked for a few of these lately, which is good...since this is only the 2nd one I've done! Its good to get practising.

I have also been able to tick some things of the 'To Do' list too! Hurrah! It was getting longer, and I was adding more, rather than ticking off what was already there.

The 3 exploding boxes were completed...finally! It became a labour of love in the end, and although they were being made for 3 fantastic people, I think I'll be giving myself a break from them for a while! Unfortunately, I didn't even get chance to take a picture of them, although I think I was actually fed up of looking at them by the end of the mission!

I have also managed to complete 20 out of the requisite 30 Inchies for the UK Swappers swap. The swap leader very kindly agreed to make the final 10, so once again, although they are done now, its something I will not be revisiting for a while!




1 comment:

Lori said...

Hurrah! You've updated your blog! About flippin time!
You must remember to get pics next time you do a labour of love project so everyone can oooh and ahhh appreciatively at you hard work!
x