Sunday 8 April 2007

DCM Mono Challenge


Here is my attempt at last weeks DCM challenge! The challenge was to design a card but only using 1 colour for all aspects. Although it is difficult to tell from the picture, the colour I chose was YELLOW. I started with a yellow square card blank and used scraps of paper to do the paper folding down the opening edge. I then used buttons, gems, beads, sizzix flowers, fimo flowers and Doodlebug frills, all in shades of yellow to add interest and embellishment.

Challenge Completed!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lori said...

Great eclectic mix of bits! Love it!

artfulstampin said...

What a fab collagey mix! great patterns

Pearl said...

This is very clever Kitty !

There's just so much bloggin & crafting resources I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to try anything you fancy . I 've learnt to never say never ! lol ( like I don't fancy vintage & always felt that I can't really do it but I certainly did have a go ! lol there's always a first time for everything ! )

smiles, Pearl

Unknown said...

some great work here Kitty - hope you have a ton of fun at A Spoonful of Sprinkles and find some inspiration there too :)

Pearl said...

Hi Kitty !

You were wondering abt the embossed & polka dotted flowers I used ? They are by http://www.primamarketinginc.com/ ! some of the latest product releases .


Hope that helps !

ttfn. Pearl

Kathy said...

What a great way to use lots of pretty things on one card!
I love the collage style you've used here