Friday 23 February 2007

23rd Feb - Another Challenge Set!

Thanks to the folks from DCM for the lovely comments they have left about my challenge entry for last week. I really appreciate it, as I was a bit daunted to start off with! Anyway, I'm really getting into it now, and consequently have no fear about attempting the next challenge!

This weeks DCM Challenge: 20/20 Vision

The challenge is to use 20 of a particular item on a card. However, after being lulled into a false sense of security I read on, to find it had to be 20 of the same item - eg: flowers, brads, etc...and not 20 items altogether! Apparently, if the urge grabs hard enough, you can also try two lots of 20!

Now, that has set the cogs creaking into life! My first thought is to use 20 crystals, as I love my sparkles! Then, if I'm brave enough to try another 20, I may go for ribbon...or I may not! Watch this space for the end result!


I'm also signed up for my frst ever UKS swap - Inchies! I have to make 30 of them and have them sent out by 31st March. I had better get my thinking cap on...!

3 comments:

Esther said...

Hi- was just wandering what inchies were??? can you enlighten me? (also to let you know I left a comment on your atc blog...)

Gillian said...

I'm watching this space... heeheee... can't wait to see what you come up with... :o)
you have a atc blog.. oh I'll have to go and check that out...

Card Bored Kitty! said...

Inchies are 1" square pieces of card which you decorate in the manner of an ATC - but in a very minature way! They are a great way to use scraps and odds and ends and are VERY addictive when you get going!