Saturday 30 June 2007

Time flies...but I've finally done my FIRST LAYOUT!

Once again, I find myself trying to make up for lost time! Its been AGES since I was on here...and sadly, there is no good excuse for my absence!

I'd really like to try and organise my time, as there are so many things happening and my memory is too rubbish to remember them all. So, as luck would have it, the Just Bex forum http://justbex.co.uk
has just what I'm looking for in their June challenge. Unfortunately, I found out about their organiser too late to start with the rest of them, so I'm doing it under my own steam. Never again will a deadline be missed...as long as I remember to write them down!

Well, this blog was supposed to be about my road into the world of Scrapping. So far, it has been anything but! Anyway, on Thursday I bit the bullet and produced my very first layout! Drum roll please....


Yes, the lovely Simon sporting a very fetching pair of Bunny Ears was what I chose to make my LO about. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out, so I think I'll be able to do a few more!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hurrah! The first of much fabulous work to come!Lovin Simon in those ears too!